My n-Daily Ranting

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Here's to WBIX

WBIX 1060AM held a stock picking contest in October
and the grand winner would get two tickets to the
Pat game last night.
I am not sure if the grand winner actually got the
ticket or not, since WBIX was later involved in
the Bleidt fiasco and all staff were gone as of
Nov, 30.
WBIX used to be my radio station during commuting,
now I just flipped between WBZ 1030AM and WRKO 680AM.
WBIX is a classic example of what Lao Zi describes:
福兮祸所依, 祸兮福所依。
Roughly translated as
Fortune lies in the misfortune, and vice versa.

Here's a link to a brief history of WBIX.
I hope someone will fill in the blanks between Jan, 2001 and
Nov, 2004. Of course, the station is currently still in the
hands of Alexander Langer.

Even if the grand winner got the ticket, it's not
pleasant anyway. Just read my previous post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home