My n-Daily Ranting

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Patriots and Red Sox

Two championships in three years is nothing
compared to the one champion in eighty-six
years. You know what I am talking about.

I always have low opinions about Red Sox
for the following reasons:
1. They have a loser's mentality. They cannot
turn their attention from Yankees to the
current game they are playing. Unfornately,
the more they do that, the more Yankees
are ahead of Red Sox.
By contrast, Patriots always focus on the
current opponent and try to get a win out
there instead of worrying if Jets is ahead of
them.
2. The stupid location of Fanway Park. Move
the f***ing statium out of downtown. The only
time I would root for the Red Sox is when I
was stuck on Storrow Drive due to the game.
I hope they would win that night so that my
wasted time was not for nothing.

World Series of 2004 is just a one-year
wonder for Red Sox and Patriots is a real
dynasty in making. Unfornately, only people
like me who are out-of-towners can see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home