My n-Daily Ranting

Monday, December 20, 2004

Local business

Ok, I have to say that the virtue of local business is obvious.
Of course, local means the same town.
Northern Arborcare & Landscape Design of Medway, owner
Dave Dodsworth responded to my request for estimate and
came on Saturday to take care of things right before the
snow and winds came this morning.
Dave worked all day Saturday to remove four trees, including
one huge pine. He then came back on Sunday to clean up
the remaining sawduts and prune. He also either picked my
call or returned my call unlike other guys.
I am impressed by his work and would recommend him
to friends without reservation.

Update on other guys.
TreePro of Quincy would come, but price is higher.
TreeTech of Foxboro drops the estimate eventually last Friday
and the price is the highest.
Limb-it-less is of the same price as Northern, but can't say
for sure if they can come even on 10AM, Saturday, when
Dave showed up.
Oh, the fabrics of vibrant US economy, small local business.

So now I have it, the Northern Sign on the front yard along
the main road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home