My n-Daily Ranting

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Religion

When I arrive in US, I can't believe how devoted people are to
the religions here. Brought up in China, yes, you can say that
I am brain washed by the communist party, I don't believe in
any religion.
Traditional or old-time chinese don't ACTUALLY believe in any
religion either. They had all portraits(?) of the gods from all
religions/folk stories in their home and pray for blessing.
Almost all of the religions on earth, except one, claim that
their god is the only and almighty god. The exception is FLG
cult, yes, I call it a cult. FLG claims that you can believe
all other gods, as long as you acknowledge that FLG reigns
over all other gods. See, this shows that FLG is a very trully
CHINESE cult.

Just some thoughts when the Supreme Court mulls over
Ten Commandments.

PS, Shouldn't we first and foremost litigate it out as which version
of the Ten Commandments(Jews, Catholics or Protestants) is the
TRULLY and ONLY version from GOD?
I think that's way more important than where it should be displayed.

PS2, Except for the ones that claim being the trully and only God,
the others in the Ten Commandments are pretty common sense
morals. Violations would even be criminal in some cases. So why
can't it be adapted to remove the God part and put the rest out
on government properties? Yeah, yeah, I know, neither side will
like this idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home