My n-Daily Ranting

Friday, February 25, 2005

Right-to-die

I believe that human being has the right to die in dignity.
But Terri's case is far from a right-to-die case. Terri is
not terminally ill and left no written evidence that she
wants to terminate her life. She can breathe on her own,
and all she needs is food and water. Granted that she
cannot feed herself, but so are true for all the babies
out there. Euthanasia does not apply here. Murder is
what's happening and murder by starving and dehydration
is way beyond cruelty. You don't do that even to death-row
criminals who commit murder.
Michael Schiavo has obvious conflict of interest. He
should be stripped of guardianship ASAP.
At this 15th anniversary of Terri Schiavo's mysterious
collapse, another critical decision will be made today
at 5PM. As a pessimist, I don't forsee a favorable dicision.
It was apparent that judge Greer is not happy with DCF's
intervention. I just hope that Gibbs, the attorney for
Schindlers, has good plan B. IANAL, but I knew it's a Friday.
I plan to focus blogging on Terri's case for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home