My n-Daily Ranting

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Boston toll

Fee eyed for those who drive into Hub
Remind me, why do I want to drive into the city anymore?
RedSox? I don't care about them a stinking bit.
Glad the Pats are in Foxboro.
Chinese restaurant in Chinatown? I can't find a parking
anyway. I admit I miss the food a little bit. Chinese
restaurants in suburbs serve primarily Americanized food.
However, trend is more good restaurants are moving out.
Waltham, Belmont, Lexington, Natick, to name a few,
all have good ones.
Asian supermarkets? They used to sell dirt cheap, but not
any more. Some produce are selling at higher price than
American peers. Why should I pay more while the store is
like crap?
And safety issues. The new shinny(?) tunnel leaks and I
don't want to for a second drive in that piece of shit.
Boston stinks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home