My n-Daily Ranting

Monday, June 27, 2005

Weather forecast crap

One thing for sure is the Weather Forecast in US is crap. The forecast is only good for the next day. It's up in the air once it gets to three days. Case in point, a week before my planned Saturday party, I checked the weather forecast to be 88 degrees. And it goes up 2 degrees every day until Saturday to be 99 degrees. Another example, when I woke up this morning, the forecast said high would be 86 degrees and four hours later, it's 88 degrees. Come on, why do I need such a crappy forecast?
I was told that all the forecast in US are actually done by "super computers". All the old-fashioned human forecasters are gone. As a programmer, I surely understand why those "super computers" are not reliable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home